Moana Pasifika’s a hub to unite people who want to Save Our Oceans. It’s culturally an inclusive indigenous Pasifika platform to talanoa, listen, learn and share. To protect our Pasifika communities who are most at risk from climate change and promote a Pasifika voice to the world, to protect our Pacific Ocean and highlight the needs of all Oceans now in crisis.
Thru Moana Pasifika
- You’ll learn the significance of Marine Protected Areas as you become the Guardian of your own Virtual Ocean Sanctuary.
- You’ll connect with a select collective of respected Pasifika storytellers preserving their culture, heritage and future embodied in the Pacific Ocean – Moana Pasifika.
- You’ll meet face to face with others anywhere in the world to share Ocean experiences and local knowledge.
- You’ll support sustainable commerce where only goods that support the Ocean are available.
- You’ll access and play Augmented Reality games to educate young and old of the indigenous story of the Pacific Ocean – Moana Pasifika.
- You’ll have a voice as you share your latest news from corporate to grassroots sources and chat with others around the world.
Moana Pasifika is a platform for Pasifika people’s voices to be heard in the global climate change conversation especially concerning the Pacific Ocean. So if you want to make a difference then become a Moana Pasifika Ocean Guardian but you’d better be quick because the Oceans up for grabs right now.