About this event
We love mama nature (and we know you do too) so to celebrate World Ocean’s Day, we are hosting a beach clean-up along St Kilda Beach.
Let’s meet on the St Kilda Foreshore on the Pier at 9am to do a loop and finish at the Pier, taking roughly 1 hour.
Best way to get there/back:
1. Public Transport – #16/96 Trams, dropping out the front of Esplanade Hotel for a short walk to the foreshore.
2. Car Parking – Parking off Pier St at the St Kilda Foreshore
Remember to bring :
- Thick Gloves (gardening/kitchen gloves will do the trick!)
- A reusable bag to collect the waste (we recommend a canvas tote or reusable grocery bag)
- Tongs for picking up rubbish (if you would like them)
- Stay hyrdated with your reusable drink bottle / water