Use the filter menu to search by country or category and adjust the dates to refine your search!
Have an event or announcement to share with the world? Submit it here.
- This event has passed.
OCEANS DAY at Lomary Secondary School
10 June @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm +12
- Viewing of digital Library on Oceans Day- Senior Lab (recess and lunch)
- Viewing of specimens in the senior lab (open to teachers and students)
- Selfie corner – open for teachers to take a click. This will be out in the pavilion on Friday too
- Colour completion during recess in the senior lab
- Show case of Short films in the senior lab during lunch break for students and teachers (8-10 mins)
- Teachers will be shown how a mangrove seedling is handled before planting by science department.
- Face Painting / Blue ribbon issued.
- Displays to be in the pavilion set up by ministry of fisheries.
- Teachers to wear blue to show support for the event.
- Clean up drive and Mangrove planting