Use the filter menu to search by country or category and adjust the dates to refine your search!
Have an event or announcement to share with the world? Submit it here.
Plastics from the sea
7 June @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm BST
This will take the form of art workshops with environmental artist Tim Pugh. He will work with 2 schools to create sea animals from pictures with plastics retrieved from the sea shore in North Wales.
- 7 June
9:30 am - 4:00 pm BST
- Event Categories:
- Art/Entertainment, Exhibit, In-person
- Contact Name
- Shirley Williams
- Contact Email Address
- Affiliation: Name of the organization, school, or business associated with the event
- Conwy County Borough Council - Fusion officer
- United Kingdom
- Is your event or activity (check of all that apply)
- Taking place in person, Youth-oriented (25 years or younger)
- Full address (used to place your event on the map. For virtual events, write "virtual")
- 27 Chapel St, Llandudno LL30 2SY Wales, UK
- Name of venue (if applicable)
- Gloddaeth United Church
- Image source (provide a name or source to be credited when photo is used)
- Tim Pugh
26 May @ 5:00 pm - 29 May @ 10:00 pm ADT
28 May @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm -03|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 7 June, 2022 at 9:00 am
28 May @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm ADT
World Ocean Day is proudly powered by WordPress
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Some of our third-party integrations with social media services use non-necessary cookies to track user data and analytics.
We use google analytics to understand how people are using this website. We do not collect any personalized information for analytics purposes.