With nearly 60 speakers, the 2021 ProteinX Symposium wrapped today with some of the brightest minds of our time, focusing on lasting solutions for an unsustainable global food system and on ideas that will push humanity forward.
• Opening Welcome — Rajni Aneja: “Pushing Academic Research Forward.”
• Keynote presentation — Vanessa Castagna: “The advanced science of cell-based food.”
• Panel discussion — Ahmed Khan, Yuguo (Leo) Lei, Mario PS Chin PhD and Keith Baar; hosted by Jinesh Shah: “Advanced food structuring processes that will drive the next generation of dairy and meat analogue products — The science of cell-based food.”
• InnoChef Live Cooking Show — Executive Chef Einav Gefen: Curious to learn about the “secret” behind delicious, mind-blowing meatless, plant-based chicken shawarma?
• The Startup Expo — Hosted by Albrecht Wolfmeyer, startups Kernel Mycofoods, Kinoko-Tech, and Mzansi Meat Co., presented in front of industry mentors Olga Yermolenko, Andrew D Ive, and Eric Ipavec: Curious about the secret sauce behind the startling IP and hi-tech problem-solvers in food science?
Thank you for your participation! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
For more, please explore: https://www.proteinx.org