Use the filter menu to search by country or category and adjust the dates to refine your search!
Have an event or announcement to share with the world? Submit it here.
- This event has passed.
Watu Cares Early Birds Beach Cleanup at Nyali Beach
11 June @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm EAT
Beach cleanup and carbon footprint awareness at Nyali beach
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Waruingi
- Contact Email Address
- Affiliation: Name of the organization, school, or business associated with the event
- Watu credit, early birds banda, Rotary Mombasa club, Rotaract youth zone
- Is your event or activity (check of all that apply)
- Taking place in person, Open to the public, Youth-oriented (25 years or younger), Incorporating the “30x30” theme
- Full address (used to place your event on the map. For virtual events, write "virtual")
- Sun Africa nyali beach international, early birds banda, nyali beach
- Name of venue (if applicable)
- Nyali beach , early birds banda
- Image source (provide a name or source to be credited when photo is used)
- Watu, Early birds banda
25 June @ 10:00 am - 23 July @ 5:00 pm CAT|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until 12 July, 2022
One event on 20 June, 2022 at 6:00 pm
One event on 28 June, 2022 at 6:00 pm
25 June @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm HKT|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until 25 June, 2022
One event on 19 June, 2022 at 8:30 am
25 June @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
World Ocean Day is proudly powered by WordPress
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Some of our third-party integrations with social media services use non-necessary cookies to track user data and analytics.
We use google analytics to understand how people are using this website. We do not collect any personalized information for analytics purposes.