Take part in the World Ocean Day challenge and help us collect money for charity to protect our ocean environments and our blue planet. To join, participate in your water sport of choice, whether it’s Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kitesurfing, Kayaking, Rowing, Swimming, or more. You just have to complete a certain distance recorded via an app (more info to come end of may, so be prepared) from 6-8 June 2021.
Once we open for the registration, follow these steps:
1. Download the app
2. Create a free user profile
3. Sign up for the event in the app
4. Then starting 6 June record your activity (via any GPS Watch) and complete the distance required.
5. The result (duration of the distance) will automatically be uploaded to the event scoreboard in the app when using the app. When you use other devices, you will need to upload your gpx file.
What do you achieve?
– Contribute to a better world and become a part of the world wide scoreboard where you can compare your results among others.
– Have the chance to win sponsored products like a Carbon Paddle, swimming bag etc.
So let’s see how much money we can collect all together. Invite your friends, family and everyone you know. Stay tuned for more updates.