On Thursday June 8th The Adventurers’ Club of Los Angeles will be celebrating World Ocean Day with a raffle to raise money for the Los Angeles chapter of the Surfrider Foundation.
Join us on World Ocean Day with world renowned artist Danielle Eubank as she discusses her project “One Artist, Five Oceans” where she sailed and painted all the oceans in the world to raise awareness for climate change. This program will be followed by a raffle to raise money for the Los Angeles chapter of the Surfrider Foundation.
There will be amazing prizes from local businesses including:
– A whale watching trip for two
– Surf lessons
– A Sea Cave Kayaking trip on the Channel Islands
– Lunch for two at Duke’s Malibu
– Signed prints from underwater photographer Kevin Lee, the original “Gidget” Kathy Kohner, and pro big wave surfer Lair Hamilton
– And a signed print from Danielle Eubank of one of her beautiful ocean paintings.
The schedule for the evening will include:
– Doors will open at 6pm, with a cocktail hour including specialty cocktails provided by Gray Whale Gin.
– Dinner will be served at 7pm.
– Our program will begin at 8pm
– We will host the raffle after the program at 9:45
Tickets are $30 for dinner and entry (reservations required) or you can buy tickets $10 at the door which do not include dinner Reservations can be made at https://www.adventurersclub.org/