This year, join us in celebrating World Environment Day (June 4th) and World Oceans Day (June 8th) with a yoga challenge! Let us use this opportunity to tackle environmental issues by raising awareness of how to look after the beautiful surroundings that we are so blessed to live in.
Please share your creative versions of our line-up of poses and include any information you can on how we can promote eco-friendly behaviour for a chance to win some of our amazing & generous prizes sponsored by our sustainable brands!
1. Share your love for sea animals – fish pose
2. Represent river animals – heron pose
3. Stand up for ocean animals – dolphin pose
4. Help raise awareness for rainforest animals – lizard pose
5. Symbolise your inner forest animal – monkey pose
6. Round up the challenge with a yogi’s choice of any animal pose!