Use the filter menu to search by country or category and adjust the dates to refine your search!
Have an event or announcement to share with the world? Submit it here.
- This event has passed.
Milnerton, South Africa Beach Cleanup
23 July @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am CAT
Join us for a beach cleanup at Milnerton Lagoon!
Bags, gloves and sanitizer provided!
- Contact Name
- Zoe Prinsloo
- Contact Email Address
- +27 84 233 5677
- Affiliation: Name of the organization, school, or business associated with the event
- Save a Fishie
- South Africa
- Is your event or activity (check of all that apply)
- Taking place in person, Open to the public, Youth-oriented (25 years or younger), Incorporating the “30x30” theme
- Full address (used to place your event on the map. For virtual events, write "virtual")
- Milnerton Lagoon
- Image source (provide a name or source to be credited when photo is used)
- Save a Fishie
21 August - 28 August
23 August @ 9:30 am - 10:00 pm AEST
23 August @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until 1 September, 2022
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until 30 August, 2022
World Ocean Day is proudly powered by WordPress
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Some of our third-party integrations with social media services use non-necessary cookies to track user data and analytics.
We use google analytics to understand how people are using this website. We do not collect any personalized information for analytics purposes.