Use the filter menu to search by country or category and adjust the dates to refine your search!
Have an event or announcement to share with the world? Submit it here.
- This event has passed.
Por um Mar mais Azul
8 June @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm WEST
Ação de sensibilização e preservação do meio ambiente (Oceano), com a recolha de resíduos nas praias do município de Vila Nova de Gaia.
- 8 June
8:00 am - 5:00 pm WEST
- Event Categories:
- Cleanup, In-person
- Praia Madalena Norte – Vila da Madalena – Vila Nova de Gaia
R. António Francisco de Sousa
Vila Nova de Gaia, 4405-760 Portugal + Google Map
- Contact Name
- José Carlos Cidade Rodrigues de Oliveira
- Contact Email Address
- Affiliation: Name of the organization, school, or business associated with the event
- OnGaia - Associação de Defesa do Ambiente
- Is your event or activity (check of all that apply)
- Taking place in person, Open to the public, Youth-oriented (25 years or younger), Incorporating the “30x30” theme
- Full address (used to place your event on the map. For virtual events, write "virtual")
- Rua António Francisco de Sousa
- Name of venue (if applicable)
- Praia Madalena Norte - Vila da Madalena - Vila Nova de Gaia
- Image source (provide a name or source to be credited when photo is used)
26 September @ 11:00 am - 29 September @ 5:00 pm CEST|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on 25 September, 2022 at 11:00 am
28 September @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST
World Ocean Day is proudly powered by WordPress
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Some of our third-party integrations with social media services use non-necessary cookies to track user data and analytics.
We use google analytics to understand how people are using this website. We do not collect any personalized information for analytics purposes.